Quick Tips for adjusting the seat on the Wooden CX Balance Bike
1. Remove the back wheel completely.
2. Loosen the two bolts that connect the back of the bike to the front
3. Adjust seat to desired height
4. Reinstall back wheel
5. Tighten two bolts that connect the back of the bike to the front
Please note the following:
The blocks that go on either side of the seat are slightly more narrow on one side. The narrow side of both blocks should face towards the front of the bike.
The front and back axle bolts are different sizes. The longer bolt goes in the back. The axle nuts are also different sizes. The shorter nut goes in the back.
Step by Step Assembly Instructions
Click Here for - ZUM CX Wooden Balance Bike - Assembly Instructions
Click Here for - ZUM SX Metal Balance Bike - Assembly Instructions
Step by Step Conversion Instructions for the ZUM CX Wooden Balance Bike
Click Here for - Conversion Steps
- Method 1 - Removing Steering Pin -
- Method 2 - Separating front and back of bike